Monday, December 9, 2013

Thanksgiving

We had a FUN day, talking about THANKSGIVING!!!

We made some TURKEY HATS & the kids got to tell me several things they were thankful for:) This might be my favorite activity of the year! 

We colored Thanksgiving place mats and watched a show about the First Thanksgiving and we talked about the Pilgrims and the Indians and what they might have eaten at the first Thanksgiving meal. 

Then we enjoyed a "Thanksgiving Feast"! It was fun to watch them try new things and like some of it and not like some of it:) We ate potatoes and peaches and blackberries and stuffing and green beans and corn and pumpkin pie and bread! We had such a great day talking about being grateful and I have to say how very grateful I am for my wonderful preschoolers this year! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful class!!!