Monday, December 3, 2012

Letter I


 We had a lot of fun with the letter I this week! We built a tall ice cream cone on the wall as we talked about all different words that begin with the letter I. We also worked on our balance and coordination with an ice cream racing game. Everyone is so creative with their show & tells! Iron man and Ice are pictured, but we always have so many wonderful show and tells! Thank you for helping your child choose something that coordinates with our weekly letter. We enjoyed playing "I Spy" in circle time and talked about all the different colors and shapes we can see. We also discussed feelings this week and how we can express those feelings by saying "I feel..." 
The kids made their own Ice cream cones in arts & crafts and we enjoyed a science experience involving turning water into Ice and then letting that ice melt back into water.